Adventures through South America...

December 2, 2009

End of a Beach Era

Well, I´ve done it. I´ve left Punta del Diablo. It is sad. I miss the beach.

We didn´t do very much other than tan, swim, eat and drink for two weeks. I took up surfing (for about 20 minutes) and nearly broke my finger. I have a tan that will likely fade in 2 days. It was fun. Punta del Diablo was an awesome little town, that hasn´t quite woken up yet from it´s winter slumber. You could however, feel the vibe of the townspeople getting ready for the influx of summer visitors, I can only imagine how busy it will be in a couple of weeks.

I moved on to Colonia today. Going to check out some of the ´quaint´ things it has to offer, then head to Buenos Aires for the weekend.

Not much of an update, but that´s all I have got right now.

No comments: