Adventures through South America...

May 13, 2009

Immitation is the highest form of flattery...

Ok, my blog posts are becoming realllllly boring and I apologize. I promise I will have some exciting stuff soon! wink wink.

1. Where is your cell phone? here
2. Your significant other? me
3. Your hair? Emily
4. Your mother? crazy :)
5. Your father? Vegas
6. Your favorite thing? summer
7. Your dream last night?
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? happiness
10. What room you are in? ha!
11. Your hobby? everything
12. Your fear? failure
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? elsewhere
14. Where were you last night? soccer
16. Muffins? banana
17. Wish list item? money?
18. Where you grew up? Stratford
19. Last thing you did? ate
20. What are you wearing? soccerclothes
21. Your TV? CSI
22. Your pets? nil
23. Friends? distant
24. Your life? relaxing
25. Your mood? happy
26. Missing some one? nope
27. Car? nope
28. Something you're not wearing? socks
29. Your favorite store? nofrills
30. Your favorite color? blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? I actually don't remember (this is an amazing thing:))
35. Who will send this back? N/A
36. One place that I go to over and over? Vegas
37. One person who emails me regularly? mom
38.My favorite place to eat? Home
39. Why you participated in this survey? bored
40. What are you doing tonight? soccer

No comments: