Adventures through South America...

March 31, 2009

Day Twenty Nine: Wispa

Wispa
Aerated Milk Chocolate Bar

Did you know:
  • Has also seen variations such as: Wispa Gold (caramel filling) introduced in 1995, Wispa Bite (caramel and biscuit filling) introduced in 2000, Wispaccino (coffee flavoured filling) and Wispa Mint (mint layer)
  • The Wispa was discontinued in 2003 and then reintroduced as the 'Dairy Milk Bubbly'
  • Wispa has since been relaunched in the UK and Ireland markets
Thanks to Cadbury there are two Aero bars out there. Although this definitely has the same take as an Aero bar, this one has way less bubbles. The chocolate is delicious and the bubbles smaller, so it lasts a lot longer! The bar is also narrower and thicker then the regular Aero bar.

I am sure that everyone has their own way of eating their favourite chocolate bars and seeing as this is one of my last chocolate blog posts, I thought I would share a few of mine with you:

Smarties - I very gently eat the candy outside first, leaving just a chocolatey inside
Aero - I let the bubbles pop and the chocolate melt in my mouth
Skor - I take a bite then let the chocolate melt in my mouth first, revealing just the crunchy inside
Oh Henry - I enjoy eating the peanuts off the outside before eating the rest of the bar

How do you eat some of your favourite chocolate bars?

Anyway, getting back to the Wispa...chocolate lovers indulge. If you've ever had the feeling that the Aero just doesn't last long enough, then I'd definitely recommend this one!

Rating:
Milk Factor: 2
Smiles: 2
Calories it was worth: 190 out of 210

No comments: