Adventures through South America...

March 29, 2009

Day Twenty Seven: Pay Day

Woo hoo only a few days left...I'm sure no one is reading anymore :)
PayDay
Peanut Caramel Bar

Did you know:
  • PAYDAY Peanut Caramel Bar was first introduced in 1932 by Frank Martoccio, founder of the F.A. Martoccio Macaroni Company
  • In 2003, Hershey introduced the PAYDAY Honey Roasted Limited Edition Bar.
Ok so technically this shouldn't count as a chocolate bar, cause there is NO chocolate in it!!
It is mighty delicious though! Basically just a chewy caramel bar coated in amazingly salted peanuts!

A Honey Roasted version? I want one now! For anyone who loves peanuts (not likes, loves) then this is definitely the treat for you! This satisfies both a salty and sweet craving and I have never tasted anything quite like it. I can't stop eating it... :)

I highly recommend this one!

Rating:
Milk Factor: 0
Smiles: 3
Calories it was worth: 220 out of 240

No comments: