Adventures through South America...

March 25, 2009

Day Twenty Five: Fruit & Nut

Remember when you used to watch your grandparents and parents eat all that gross candy and chocolate and could never understand why?
Fruit & Nut
Milk chocolate with raisins and almonds

Did you know:
At my last job, I stumbled upon someone under the age of 40 who actually enjoyed this!!! Imagine that? Well obviously being being as skeptical as I am, I did not even hesitate to express my feelings toward dried fruit, nuts and chocolate all co-existing!!! This only resulted in me being forced to eat one...I was amazed to find out that it wasn't all that bad.

Mind you, I have not eaten one since. I thought I'd give it a go again. It wasn't horrible. Once you get past the idea of raisins coexisting with yummy chocolate (outside of Glosette Raisins, cause those are AWESOME) this actually is quite managable. The 'fruit' (just raisins) and 'nut' (just almonds) actually give this otherwise solid milk chocolate bar some texture. It's just a matter of being able to handle the little surprises!

The chocolate is, as usual, delicious (thanks Cadbury)!

Rating:
Milk Factor: 1
Smiles: 2
Calories it was worth: 170 out of 220

(I'm officially caught up now - that is if no one noticed that i was missing 15-18 - I was sick!!! And only 6 days to go!)

No comments: