Adventures through South America...

March 23, 2009

Day Twenty Two: Aero Caramel

Hey folks,

Well day twenty-two here. I must say that I am pretty eager for March to end, and to never HAVE to eat a chocolate bar again! It gets quite exhausting. Especially when I think about all of the (unnecessary) calories that I am consuming! Anyway, Bex I couldn't find a Mint at the grocery store, so here's today's pick:Aero Caramel
Have you felt the bubbles melt?

This was different from your regular Aero bar. It was a lot narrower, and thicker. I was confused as to how it was going to be caramel-y...whether it would just 'taste' like caramel or actually have caramel inside (I think the mint, but cannot confirm this, tastes like mint)

Upon first bite I was surprised to find that the bar contained actual Caramel. Not unlike the Caramilk bar! I'm happy to report that Aero did not lose the bubbly inside (this was under the caramel). The bubbles didn't melt quite the same as they do in the regular Aero bar, as there was caramel in the way.

This bar was rich, and very sweet, therefore difficult to enjoy the whole thing! To be honest, I'd rather eat a Caramilk bar.

NEWSFLASH: I just took the last two bites of my chocolate bar, and ALAS there was no more caramel!!! It ended early! How does this happen?

Rating:
Milk Factor: 1
Smiles: 1 and 1 frown (when the caramel disappeared)
Calories it was worth: 100 out of 200

No comments: